Members will find the latest issue of Australian Physics in their inbox. The current and all past issues are also on the website.
In this issue:
- How online technologies might transform the future of physics lab work by Les Kirkup.
- The power and importance of science communication by Shane Huntington.
- The discovery of Apep, a new WR star system that breaks the rules by Joe Callingham.
The Australian Physicist (now Australian Physics), has been produced by the AIP since 1964 making it the oldest science magazine in Australia.
Editors Peter Kappen and David Hoxley are always on the hunt for material. Members are invited to submit:
- pitches for articles describing current research
- physics-themed cartoons
- reviews of physics-themed books (they might even get the book for you!)
- physics poetry
- obituaries of recently passed members.
Proposals and finished items can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org