To be held on Wednesday 2nd December in the Public Schools Club, 207 East Terrace, Adelaide
- 6:00 pm Pre-meeting drinks
- 6:30 pm Annual General Meeting
- 7:30 pm Annual Dinner
Menu: 3 courses, alternate drop of one of each. (See menu below).
We need to give seven days’ notice for vegans, vegetarians and or any other dietary considerations (lactose free, peanut allergy, gluten-free).
Bookings are essential and should be made with Dr Laurence Stamatescu by Wednesday 25th November, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of the 3-course dinner (to be paid on the night) is:
- AIP members and guests: $59 per person
- AIP student members: $30 per person
The mid-dinner speaker will be Dr Bruce Ward (retired, DSTgroup).
SANDFORD HOUSE DINING
- Pan Fried Halloumi
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
- Salmon Fillet – Crispy Vegetables – Citrus & Dill Sauce
- Sirloin Char Grilled – Mash Potato – Greens – Red Wine Jus
- Vanilla Panna Cotta – Mixed Berry Compote
- Braggs Mess