Members of the Tasmanian Branch of the Australian Institute of Physics are invited to attend the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
The AGM will be held on the 28 November, 5pm – 5.30pm, Physics Lecture Theatre 1, Clark Road, University of Tasmania.
Order of Proceedings
- 5.00pm: Opening and declaration of a quorum
- Minutes of 2018 AGM
- Annual Report – Chair
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of the 2020 Committee. Please send your nominations to the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). Current nominations are:
- Chair – Dr Stanislav Shabala
- Treasurer – Dr Elizabeth Chelkowska
- Secretary – Dr Krzysztof Bolejko
- Committee – Dr Andrew Cole, Mr Jason Dicker, Ms Aikaterini Vandorou
- Other business
- 5:30pm: Pre-lecture light refreshments in Physics/Maths Tea Room.
- 6.00pm: Free Public Lecture – Physics Lecture Theatre 1 by Raymond Volkas.
- 7:30pm AGM Dinner – TBD (local restaurant). RSVP to email@example.com by 5.00 pm Tuesday 26 November. Members and partners welcome.