Members of the Tasmanian Branch of the Australian Institute of Physics are invited to attend the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
The AGM will be held on the 25 November, 5pm – 5.30pm, via Zoom: https://utas.zoom.us/j/87885892491 (please contact Krzysztof Bolejko if you wish to attend in person)
Order of Proceedings:
- 5.00pm: Opening and declaration of a quorum
- Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Annual Report – Chair
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of the 2020 Committee. Please send your nominations to the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). Current nominations are:
- Chair: Krzysztof Bolejko
- Vice-Chair: Nicola Ramm
- Treasurer: Elizabeth Chelkowska
- Committee: Andrew Cole, Jason Dicker, Stanislav Shabala
- Science Teachers Workshop
- Other business
- 6.00pm: Free Public Lecture by Professor Neil Holbrook ”Heatwaves in the ocean – really?”
- 7:30pm at local restaurant. RSVP to email@example.com by 5.00 pm Friday 20 November. Members and partners welcome.