- This event has passed.
Beginning Physics Teachers In-Service
The event is free, lunch is provided and travel support is available for country participants.
The event is for:
- Teachers beginning their teaching career,
- Teachers returning to physics teaching and
- Teachers who have been asked by their school to take a VCE Physics class
The program will include:
- Information on course planning, resources, advice of teaching specific topics and suggestions from some of last year’s participants after teaching physics for the first time in 2017,
- Andrew Hansen, Chief Assessor for the Physics exam, from Ringwood Secondary College on Exam advice.
To register please email Vicphysics with subject “Registration: New Physics Teachers” and include in the email, not only your school, contact details and any dietary requirements, but also your reason for applying as this will guide the design of the program. Information about last year’s program is here.