19th Australian Space Research Conference
September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 2 @ 5:00 pm
The 19th Australian Space Research Conference (ASRC), to be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, South Australia.
This will be the Thirteenth ASRC jointly sponsored and organised by the National Committee for Space and Radio Science (NCSRS) and the National Space Society of Australia (NSSA), with the support of the Mars Society of Australia (MSA). The 2019 conference will be held in conjunction with the South Australia Space Forum, convened by the South Australian Space Industry Centre.
The ASRC is intended to be the primary annual meeting for Australian researchers relating to space science and technology. It welcomes space scientists, engineers, educators, and workers in iIndustry, and Government and NGOs.
The scope of the conference covers both fundamental and applied research related that applies to space science, engineering and technologies, including the following:
- Space science, including space and atmospheric physics, Earth observation and remote sensing from/of space, planetary sciences, astrobiology and life sciences, and space-based astronomy and astrophysics.
- Space engineering and technology, including communications, navigation, space operations, propulsion, and spacecraft design, testing, and implementation.
- Space industry
- Space archaeology and indigenous sky knowledge (or archeo-astronomy)
- Space situational awareness (SSA)
- Current and future Australian space projects
- Government, international relations and law
- Education and outreach
Read more here: http://www.nssa.com.au/19asrc/